Community guidelines discussion forums for https://forum.mspbots.ai
How to be a Good citizen of there forums?
Use the guidelines below and FAQs to keep this a clean, well-lit place for civilized public discussion around MSPbots.ai's functions, support, and recommended features. The guidelines are merely aids to your best judgment for navigating our community.
How can I improve the discussion?
Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.
Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The Do's and Don'ts
- Do make sure you post your question in the right category.
- Do ask for help if you need it!
- Do make sure you put the instructions from the New feature request when recommending a new feature.
- Do make sure you put the right Subject in the post title
- Don’t post your question more than once - a moderator will move it if needed, so you don’t need to repost.
- Don’t start debates
- Don’t advertise. Not for services, nor other groups or communities.
- Don’t post external links non-MSPbots.ai related
- Don’t give out personal details.
- Don’t ‘revive’ topics that are old.
Always Be Civil
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect for each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
- Keep the language, links, and images safe for the community.
What tools are there for participation?
forum.mspbots.ai provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions. Including:
How do I flag a problem?
Click the flag icon under the post to notify the moderators. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
- Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
- When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, Just flag it.
NOTE: In order to maintain our community, the moderators reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts in any way; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.