Create a user in ConnectWise Automate
- Create a user in the Automate Client.
- Check "Integrator" checkbox appearing at the bottom to avoid MFA Authentication Token emails and then proceed to the Permissions tab.
- Select the appropriate 'User Classes'. The Allow HTTP Tunnel checkbox should be checked.
- On the Group Membership tab, click both All Agents and All Clients. Then, click Save.
Additional configurations for "On Premise" version of Automate.
- Look for the Web.config file which by default will exists in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\automate OR IN C:\inetpub\wwwroot\LabTech.
- Ensure to create a copy of the file prior to editing.
- Delete the line “<“remove name=Documentation”/>”. Click Save
Establish ConnectWise Automate integration in MSPBots
- Goto https://app.mspbots.ai/Integrations
- Find the Automate and click sync, fill in the blank
- Click Save and Synchronize button.